The face is a canvas remembered by the people you’ve come into contact with. If you’re stressed, sweaty, or greasy, your face can harvest unwanted pimples, blackheads, and other acne. On the whole, every person has or has had acne, and it’s not an accessory that those would like to keep. Blemishes shouldn’t ruin your day, or how others view you. Here are a few tips and tricks by CrunchyBetty to help you fight your acne by using home remedies.
- Utilize fruit juice! Dabbing certain juices on the pimple will eliminate the oil and lessen the appearance. These juices, like lemon, apple and tomato, have strong astringent properties to help eradicate blemishes.
- Make a mask! There are many masks in the market, such as clay masks, that can alleviate your anger. If you want to make your own using household goods try the aspirin and honey facial mask.
- Plants will protect too! Try rubbing cabbage leaves until brusied to make a fine juice. Other plants that can help your face are mint and aloe vera.
- Terrific teas! To use a liquid version, make a basil tea and let it cool before dabbing on the face. You can also turn the tea into ice cubes and massage the face for a few minutes.
- Other simple solutions include the use of garlic, neem, egg, honey, and witch hazel.